Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Home is. . .

Home is...


Sandy the Reluctant Entertainer is hosting a fun Wednesday link up called Home is. . . This week she wants us to focus on an Easter Memory.

This Easter was full of memories for us. I will never forget this wonderful Easter.

Home is. . .

an Easter Memory


It started with Palm Sunday


There was a visit from the Easter Bunny.


Easter Egg hunting.


Fun on Grandma and Grandpa's Farm


And listening to little conversations between 4 year old cousins over a little Easter candy.



I have a lot of pictures to capture the memories shared between our family. The pictures don't capture the most important part. The conversations that were had between three beautiful girls and two parents. The conversations about Christ and His sacrifice for us. The questions about Good Friday and the day Jesus rose. Those are memories that are captured in our hearts.

I posted this picture last week, but it captures my favorite Easter Memory. . .

4 comments:

Cindi said...

You are right! That picture captures it all!

Adelle said...

That last photo brings tears to my eyes...words aren't necessary, are they?


Thank you for stopping by this morning and for your sweet comment! I like your blog - I've become a follower and look forward to reading more!

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

How special! I love the last picture especially, what a way to show your love! :)
Blessings,
Stacey

KK said...

Good times indeed.