Sunday, October 25, 2009

Snow & Sickness

I really am here and not just reviewing books. . .I have just been crazy busy with birthdays and sickness.

I just got home from a weekend of being unplugged. It was a nice little getaway to the Black Hills to my aunt and uncle's cabin on the mountain. This morning we woke up to about 6 inches of snow. It was so beautiful. . .but then I was back to reality that it is still October and we had to get down the mountain.

I came home to a sick little girl. Hoping it is just a cold and not strep throat or the flu. My husband had a great weekend with the girls and everyone missed me. It is nice to come home to smiles.

When I sat down in my chair tonight I opened my Bible. I flipped to a few different books, but I couldn't focus. I am headed to bed now and tomorrow I hope to start fresh with a cup of coffee and the Lord.

1 comment:

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

Hi Amy! We have had sick kids in our home lately also! Hope your daughter feels better soon and it is just a cold. Sounds like a beautiful weekend!
Love Collette xxx