Wednesday, December 9, 2009

All I want for Christmas is One Front Tooth



I am joining Angie over at Seven Clown Circus for Wordful Wednesday. Last night we were watching The Polar Express. We were all snuggled in eating a little ice cream.

Suddenly our middle daughter shouted, "I lost my tooth."

This was followed by celebrating and then tears. She didn't like the blood that was in her mouth. Then we celebrated again. This is her first lost tooth. She thought she was the only first grader that had not lost a tooth yet.

This morning when she was telling her little sister that the tooth fairy took her tooth because she lost it. Her little sister said, "He didn't take it, you said you lost it."

Just in time for Christmas pictures. :-)


6 comments:

kellyjae said...

She's adorable!! I'm sure I'll hear all about it tonight:) Hope you're having a good day!
Love,
Kelly

Brenda said...

That is such a special picture to save forever :)

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

She is adorable!! It's always in time for Christmas pictures. =D

Liz Mays said...

Too funny what her little sister said!

Stacy Uncorked said...

Princess Nagger keeps wondering when her top teeth will come out, she's one of the few in her first grade class that still has her baby ones too! LOVE that her little sister reminded her that she 'lost' it...heh, heh! The picture is adorable! Happy WW! :)

Michelle said...

I love it! My little girl lost her first tooth at Thanksgiving and was so excited that she had beat her class mate. Now she's working on her next loose tooth.