Saturday, February 20, 2010

Books, Books, Books

I love books. All kinds of books. From children's books to fiction books to non-fiction books. I love books.

I get just as excited as my kids when they bring home a book order. I love it when the mailman brings me a new book to read. I just got an email from my hubby saying, "Is this credit card charge fraudulent? There seems to be a lot of online purchases lately?" (he is a banker and is just being cautious. . )

So, I decided that it is time to create a separate place to post all of my book reviews, book obsessions, etc. I am going to write about my journey to become a published writer and all of the resources that I use to get there. I hope to have guest posts from some amazing authors.

So you can check out the new blog here. I will give you teasers on this blog to let you know what new books are over there so you can check them out, too.

I realized that I have so many books that I am reviewing and I don't want them to overtake this blog. This blog is all about my journey to become closer to Christ. I don't want those posts to become buried in the reviews.

The newest post over at Get Real Girl's Bookshelf is Good Game: Christianity and the Culture of Sports. You can hop over and read the first chapter.

Enjoy!

No comments: