Thursday, March 25, 2010

Redeemed


This week I have been praying for something that I have never gave a lot of thought to in the past, human trafficking. Kristi Stephens has a series right now on her blog titled Redeemed. Gillian Ferwerda of Women at Risk, International has been sharing amazing stories.



The frightening thing is that human trafficking happens in the United States, too.

I encourage you to visit Krisi's site and read some of these stories. I also ask for you to pray for the women and children that are involved in human trafficking.

Also take some time to visit Women at Risk, International.

Thank you Kristi for opening my eyes and sharing these stories.

2 comments:

Sara x said...

I to have been reading on this and have been praying.

May our prayers bring light into the dark.

KK said...

That's been on my heart with all I have heard on Life Today this week. Man I am spoiled rotten and clueless to the atrocities out there.