Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bible Camp



My oldest left this morning for a few days at Bible Camp. This is the second year that she has gone and she was so excited to go. Two of her best friends went with her so that makes it even more fun. It is amazing that she is only going to be gone two nights, yet she had so much stuff???

Today I am just spending time in prayer thankful that she has this opportunity at the age of 8. As she grows up I know that she will deal with a lot of people that will challenge her faith. My prayer is that she develops a relationship with the Lord that will overcome any future struggles.

Now I will spend the next two days trying to entertain her younger sisters. . .and keep them out of her stuff. Before she left her only request was, "Please don't let Madi sleep in my bed while I am gone."

No comments: