Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Love Beyond Measure

For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Ephesians 5:23

My heart is overflowing today. I am preparing a snazL party for tomorrow afternoon on the topic of marriage. So, I have been going through pictures of Chad any myself. I have been taking a little walk down memory lane. I have been meditating on our marriage and what it means to me. Words cannot even express how in love I am with my husband.

We have been married about 9 1/2 years and it keeps getting better and better. We have experienced so much together in the past 9 1/2 years and I am so excited to see what else God has in store for our lives.

Our marriage is far from perfect. In fact just this weekend he said to me, "I just don't ever see you happy." But you see, he can say something like that to me and then we can talk about why I seem so unhappy. I don't get mad and stop talking to him. I wanted to, but that would have just proved his point. That I was unhappy.

We spend a lot of time talking about our dreams and our goals. He talks to me about his frustrations with work, I talk to him about my frustrations at home. We encourage each other and we hold each other accountable. We don't always agree, but we at least listen to what the other person has to say.

I am so very blessed and I am thanking God today for my husband. Tonight I am going to spend some time interviewing him on video for my snazL story. I would love for you to join me tomorrow at 3pm EST/2pm Central to talk about marriage. You can share your pictures and videos, too. You can add video from Youtube, too. I found the song I sang to him at our wedding and some awesome clips from Fireproof.

It is really easy to participate. Go to SnazL.com and register. Then you can upload pics and videos to your profile. Then during the party you click on the (+) button to Add to the Playlist. You can share and be part of the party. I hope you can come.



No comments: