Friday, June 11, 2010

Girlfriends Getting Real


I have been so blessed by all on my online friends that are amazing writers. I decided that I wanted to start featuring some of them here so if you haven't found them, you can go and check them out. The blogs I am featuring are Girlfriends Getting Real with their Faith.
This week I am featuring a group of women that just launched an amazing site called Scripture Dig.

Here is a little explanation about what their site is all about:

"Scripture Dig is a tool for you to use … a collection of resources, information, and encouragement. We’ll share what we’re learning and invite you to do the same. We’ll explain the basics … and we’ll challenge you to dig deeper into the Word of God."

There are five women involved in the site:
Julie Sanders from Come Have a Peace


Kathy Howard @KathyHHoward

Kristi Stephens @KristiStephens



Teri Lynne Underwood from Pleasing to You

Pleasing to You Button 125

Scripture Dig has been a blessing to me this week. These women are focusing on the Word and I love it. You should check out each of their sites, too. Amazing women that love the Lord!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Amy, Thank you so much for doing this. I had not found these other sites yet, and am so glad to know about all of them!

Teri Lynne Underwood said...

Amy, thank you ... what a blessing you are to me. Thankful for your friendship!!

Cherie said...

Amy I totally agree! They are bringing amazing studies to us and I love it!