Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Unbreakable Bond

Over the last month my girls have been spending a lot of time together.

Being at Grandma's house without a lot of friends = Bonding time with your sisters

Don't get me wrong, we have had a few all out wars in the past month, but today they walked into the room I was in and this is what they were wearing. . .


Before we made this move we talked to them about how important they are to each other. We talked about how they will always have each other. There is something really amazing about seeing your kids have fun together.

I have a sister and I am so glad that my girls get to experience that amazing unbreakable bond.


Today I am introducing myself over at the brand new MODsquad Blog. The MODsquad Blog exists to encourage and inspire moms to raise daughters with purity, character, and hearts for God.

Next week the Blog officially launches and I can't wait!

I am also joining Emily at Chatting at the Sky for Tuesdays Unwrapped. I am unwrapping the gift God has given me to be the mother of girls in the midst of all the drama :-)

tuesdays unwrapped at cats

2 comments:

Southern Gal said...

That youngest sure can strike a pose!! Love it.

Anonymous said...

amy, this touches me!! in fact, exactly what you talk about in this post is what i just experienced in canada with the girls {AND planned to write about it for next tuesday's unwrapped!} ;)

i LOVE when i FEEL my girls connect ... love seeing that. it's almost like i'm seeing inside a special secret ...