Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Household of Faith

It is hard to believe that next week, after almost two months of being in limbo, we will finally be moving into our new home.

We have been on quite an adventure for the past seven months. We are excited to get settled in and start a new chapter.

We have called four towns home in our 10 years of marriage. Each one has molded us and shaped us. We grow a little more with each step along the way. Although everything is new and different, one thing remains the same.

But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD.
Joshua 24:15b

I am joining Sonya for Thankful Thursday. I am so thankful for our new home!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Cute house!

Stef said...

very good point! almost like church is the people concept! Home isn't the house - it's the folks inside serving God!

love it!
GOOD LUCK!
Stef

BARBIE said...

I love the house. Thankful that your move is finally happening.

Unknown said...

What a blessing! God is good ;o)

Cherie said...

I am so glad you are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! You have handled it all beautifully!

cfoxes33 said...

Way to go!

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Praise God!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I found your blog from Thankful Thursdays's and now I am following. :)

Michelle said...

What a LOVELY home!! Congratulations!

Stacey said...

Welcome home Thue family. May God always bless and keep you and make His face to shine upon you!