Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mom's Day Off

I am headed out of town for a little mom's day off.
On my agenda: book stores, coffee shops, good food & old friends.

If you haven't checked out the new MODSquad Blog yet, you should. Today, Stacey is sharing a prayer guide for mothers.

One thing that I think about often is praying for my girls and their journey in life.

In Julie Ferwerda's book One Million Arrows she quotes Andrew Murray. He says, "Let us stop praying that our children will be saved if we are not willing to offer them for His service."

I will be back tomorrow, refreshed and relaxed. Laughter is good for the soul and I know my day will be filled with laughter.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely day, hope you feel refreshed xxxx

Marci Goodwin said...

Enjoy your day! I think I need a day like that soon!!

Cherie said...

Hi Amy,
Thank you for stopping by PWC! Glad you were able to take some time away. I love this feature of your blog. The Kings Daughter is my heart right there with marriage!

Have a sweet day and enjoy the Hop!!

Cherie :)